Our system is 100% secure and tested to ensure the safety of your giving.
Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God.
● It acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have.
● It reflects our trust that God will continue to provide for us.
● It allows us to be a part of God's work here on Earth.
● It's a way for us to follow through on what God has asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to "Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best" (Proverbs 3:9).
HOW DO I GIVE?
Several safe and secure methods of giving provide convenient ways to offer our tithes and financially contribute to the ministries of Northside Church:
● Weekend services: Simply place cash or checks in the offering plate during the collection at Sunday service. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
● Online giving: Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account by using either a bank draft or your debit card. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it's also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
● By mail: Mail your donation to Northside Church, 75 N. Floyd Park Rd., Rome, GA 30165. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
“But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Cor. 8:7
FAQ's About Online Giving:
Why do we give?
Giving is a privilege. The storehouse spoken of in Malachi is what we consider the local church. By partnering our monies together, God’s work is done more effectively. Even Paul recognized this in the newly formed churches of the New Testament. He tells the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 8:13-15, “Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality, as it is written: “He who gathered much did not have too much, and he who gathered little did not have too little.”
What is tithe?
As Christ Followers, we believe that we are to follow God’s command regarding tithing. “Tithe” means “tenth” or 10 percent. Leviticus 27:30 says, “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD; it is holy to the LORD.” In Malachi 3:8-10 God speaks to His people, “Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. But you ask, ‘How do we rob you?’ In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse – the whole nation of you – because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”
What is an offering?
We are stewards, not owners, of what God has given us. Therefore, we see tithing as giving back what is God’s to God (and He lets us keep the other 90% to use appropriately). Any amount above 10% is considered an offering to God. This type of giving is over and above and should also be done with cheerfulness.
Benefits of Giving Online
● You can prioritize your giving in your budget (Proverbs 3:9,10).
● You won’t have to worry about giving while you are away from home or on vacation.
● You can increase your faithfulness. Online giving provides a systematic way to help us be regular and faithful.
● Through online giving, our accounting department is able to expedite your gift and simplify our accounting procedures.
● As all of us plan and prioritize our giving, we can lead the way for others to grow and mature in their own spiritual stewardship.
Is my giving secure?
Yes. We use secure processing services that meet or exceed the highest government standards. We use encryption which “scrabbles” your personal information, so that third-parties cannot view or decode your information.
Is my sensitive information kept private?
Yes. Neither The Church @ Northside nor our online giving web service will sell or rent your information to third parties. Your contact and demographic information are stored in a unique file in a secure environment separate from our website and its servers.
What forms of payment can I use?
You can use a checking account, debit card, or credit card.
When are gifts processed?
Gifts made with a credit or debit card are processed the next day. Gifts made from a checking account are processed within three to five business days.
Will I get a statement for tax purposes?
All givers with a current address in our database will be given an annual contribution statement. This includes giving made online, during worship services and by mail.
Can I view my giving history online?
Yes. Once your gift has been processed, you will be able to see a list of all your gifts and payments under the “My Profile” section. Monetary gifts given during worship services or by mail are NOT included on your online giving history.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Please contact the church office at Northside. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Our number is (706)233-9896. Or you can email us at: email@example.com.
*We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.